What are transcription services?
Transcription services are the varying ways in which information can be transcribed into data.
dictionary.com gives this definition:
verb (used with object) tran·scribed, tran·scrib·ing.
- to make a written copy, especially a typewritten copy, of (dictated material, notes taken during a lecture, or other spoken material).
Turning words into data
Though infrequently needed, we have all the hardware and capabilities of transcribing any event verbatim. Such events include interviews, conferences or symposiums.
The process involves:
- Recording sessions which can be transcribed into Word files
- The files get checked in-house by the team and again by the speaker
- A quick turnaround time on transcribed files is guaranteed
- We can then typeset the files into any format: print PDF, web-ready PDF and e-book files